The Holidays are over! Not that i was a scrooge but it becomes to hectic, with my family as large as it is, it is just too much…missed playing.
- Pomegranates covered in dark chocolate
- text arguments
- Days of silence and uncomfortable shifting in ones’ seat.
- A bruise on my right hand.
- The song “Hand Covers Bruise” from The Social Network soundtrack.
- Eggnog and wine spirits.
- Harsh words from those that don’t know very well.
- An overall attitude of self-loathing and unjust treatment.
- A new pair of jeans.
- drywall dust and broken tiles.
- My car, with the Service-engine-soon light on. ignition leak. slight fear from the cigarette hanging from the other cars passenger.
- A few tears shed in frustration.
- A wagging tail that makes me smile(human tail?)